Starting a Partner Program at your Alma Mater
If you share our belief that American liberty depends on an informed citizenry that understands our founding principles, we can help make your contributions count.
Respecting Donor Intent.
The Jack Miller Center is a 501(c)(3) private non-profit foundation committed to fully respecting donor intent, and to delivering programs and services that are of the highest quality as efficiently as possible. In that spirit, every donor receives a report on how his or her money has been used. Further, we have established a separate account for all donor-advised gifts, and will not co-mingle your contribution with the support we receive to cover our core staff and program costs. Finally, we keep the cost of support services, systems, and overhead to a minimum (these expenses will never be more than 15% of a gift).
The Jack Miller Center for Teaching America’s Founding Principles and History is a private operating charity. Your gift will be used to advance our efforts to advance education essential to the preservation of our freedoms and free institutions. However you support our programs, you can be confident we will make every effort to be a good and faithful steward of your support.
What your gift could accomplish.
Your contribution can support the overall work of the Jack Miller Center or you may wish to support a specific program as follows:
- $1,000 for a campus program in American founding principles, such as a lecture or a ‘brown bag’ lunch series for students.
- $2,000 for a senior thesis prize or summer study program on American history and institutions.
- $5,000 to support the publication of scholarship on America’s history and founding principles.
- $7,500 for a young professor to participate in one of our summer institutes.
- $10,000 towards a graduate fellowship or research award to launch the career of a young scholar dedicated to communicating the American experience to students. (Partially matched gift).
- $25,000 to fund either a start-up program at a college or university, or a post-doctoral fellowship. (Fully matched gift).
Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law and it will help us in our efforts to increase students’ knowledge about the issues at the core of our country’s historic achievements.
Please contact Emily Koons at 484-436-2064 or (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about supporting the important work of The Jack Miller Center.
111 Presidential Blvd, Ste. 146
Philadelphia, PA 19004